CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Credit Analyst Position|
|Location||Kolkata/Hyderabad/Pune/Ahmedabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Bangalore/Delhi/NCR/Mumbai (WFH during Covid)|
|Experience||03 to 08+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertaking research and analysis of an entity through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the entity based on the internal rating framework and methodology.
Link For Online Notifications:- Click here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.