CRISILs majority Stakeholder is Standard & Poors, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies and the world’s foremost provider of independent credit ratings, indices, risk evaluation, investment research and data. CRISILs globally acclaimed analytical models & process have high-end technology at the heart & are delivered by top-notch technology professionals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Crisil Limited s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Credit Analyst Position|
|Location||Kolkata/Hyderabad/Pune/Ahmedabad/Gurgaon/Chennai/Bangalore/Delhi/NCR/Mumbai (WFH during Covid)|
|Experience||03 to 08+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Undertaking research and analysis of an entity through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the entity based on the internal rating framework and methodology.