Opportunity for CMA in Mahanagar Gas Limited
Mahanagar Gas Limited job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) is a professionally managed Company actively engaged in providing Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to Domestic, Commercial & Industrial Consumers besides supplying Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) to vehicles.
MGL Vision envisages providing the convenience of PNG and CNG in the city of Greater Mumbai and adjoining areas of Maharashtra and replace pollutant fuels with clean and environmental friendly Natural Gas.
Mahanagar Gas Limited vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Mahanagar Gas Limited
Post Name / Designation: Executive Finance
Qualification: BCom / MCom with CMA
Experience: 1-5 Years
This position is responsible for preparation of quarterly / annual cost records, assist in handling Cost, Statutory and Internal audit, Reviewing Bills, provision, ledger scrutiny, preparing expenses schedule etc.
Cost Accounts and Cost Records
- Compiling Cost data to prepare cost records.
- Preparing Annexure to Cost Audit Report Rules
- Co-ordination with Cost Auditors for timely completion of Cost Audit
- Verifying Cost Audit Report in XBRL taxonomy with the signed cost audit report
Quarter/ year end closing activities
- Compiling and preparing expense and accounts payables schedules as asked by auditors.
- Providing information/details as required for Tax Audit.
Vendor / Contractors Invoice Processing and Accounting
- Reviewing Invoices with SES / Agreements / Supporting Document etc.
- Ensuring Performance security (such as Security Deposit/BG) is in place wherever applicable
- Proper booking in SAP after ensuring correct accounting and TDS / GST compliance
- Accrual of expenses to be ensured by correct provisions.
- Deferment (Prepaid) of expenses
Ledger / Vendors account Scrutiny
- Periodic scrutiny of all expenses GLs.
- Monthly report on expenses to be transferred from / to prepaid expenses and outstanding liabilities
- Periodic vendors accounts scrutiny and reconciliation
- Handling Internal Audit for the area under supervision
- Testing of various activities on Internal Financial Controls (IFC)
- Prepare Report on IFC testing.
- Relevant Accounting standard applicability and new development check and update.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.