Process Specialist – Costing Vacancy in Cargill For CA/CMA
Cargill job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Cargill vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Cargill Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats.
Company Name: Cargill
Post Name/Designation: Process Specialist – Costing
Qualification: CMA / CA
Experience: 3-6 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Process Specialist will deliver financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, as well as standardizing and optimizing management reporting across the country.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Conduct initial analysis and interpret the results to the business.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.