Process Specialist – Costing Vacancy in Cargill For CA/CMA
Cargill job vacancies for October 2023 are released. Cargill recruiting CA/CMA with 3-6 years of experience. Cargill vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Cargill Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Process Specialist will deliver financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization
This role needs to support APAC region, hence the shift is 6.30AM to 3.30PM.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, as well as standardizing and optimizing management reporting across the country.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Conduct initial analysis and interpret the results to the business.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.