Analyst Vacancy in Deloitte USI
Deloitte USI is looking for professionals with sound working knowledge in Indian Customs Duty regulations including allied procedures for Analyst (Customs Duty) role.
About the Organization
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax, and related services. Deloitte currently has approximately 330,000 people in more than 150 countries and territories. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
This position is a part of the US India Firms Tax team. This USI Firms Tax team is responsible for ensuring entity level compliances for all the US India companies, besides catering to the tax essentials and advise to USI companies business and enabling functions ecosystems. The team consists of tax professionals with adequate expertise in handling tax matters. This team works in close coordination with the USI finance, legal and enabling besides business teams to ensure optimum tax health of the USI companies named above.
Qualifications / Essentials for preferred candidate
- CA / CS / CMA / MCom / LLB with 1 to 2 years experience in working on Customs matters
- A candidate who has served in a large MNC or Big 4 Consulting firm, preference being the latter on customs matters
- The candidate should possess good communication and drafting skills with a work-based demonstrated affinity in pursuing a career in customs matters.
- The candidate should demonstrate integrity and energy and possess independent working ability and have a collaborative mindset
As a part of this team you will be expected to possess and demonstrate the following work skill-sets:
- Good understanding of Customs and Foreign trade, Indian Indirect Taxes is a prerequisite.
- Good Communication, analytical skills, multi-tasking, and ability to work under pressure.
- Assisting the Tax Team in being the custodian for all tax payment related documents for Customs.
- Assisting the designated team members in monitoring compliance of all India Statutory Requirements viz. filing of BOE, payment of CVD with Custom Authority in coordination with various stakeholders and cargo handling agent.
- Coordination with Businesses and various stakeholders to advise and guide them towards Customs process while importing any item related to client project.
- Be primarily responsible for compilation of various tax return and form filing related to Customs and DGFT and timely compliance of the same.
- Coordination with cargo handling agent on a frequent basis to get a track of all custom related filing for Deloitte USI.
- Identification of and suggestion for process improvements and systems changes to enable improved, effective compliance reporting. Should be responsible to analyze any legislative changes which have a bearing on the overall process of FTP, Customs and DGFT compliances.
- Working in parallel with the team, support the Manager/ EM / AVP during Tax Audits and Tax filings, flags potential issues to immediate manager / function lead.
- Remaining available as a contact person for external stakeholders and for Liaising information with the Revenue authorities, support Tax advisors in responding to tax audit notices and appeal documents
- Self-motivator, a team player cum individual contributor with excellent knowledge of an ERP environment
- Proficiency in legal drafting
Work Location: Hyderabad
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.