Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses. The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses. Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994.
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The role for Risk Auditor involves conducting Internal audit of risk function of the Bank ( either one or more of the areas like Treasury Middle office/ Market Risk / ALM including Interest Rate Risk and Liquidity Risk / Capital Adequacy),For the Role, they must also possess a good understanding of Treasury Risk Management
- Executing of Internal Audit of the Bank’s risk function Treasury Middle office, Market risk, Liquidity risk.
- The internal audit role would include the following as part of the day-to-day job:
- Developing of data request,
- Executing of internal audits,
- Conducting discussions with auditee units
- Closure of internal audit reports,
- Updating risk and control matrices for the unit,
- Updating of internal audit MIS with the status of audits
- Tracking compliance of past observations pending closure
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.