MetLife recruiting CA Inter or Commerce Graduate for Finance Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .Metlife is an insurance company. They operate in India under the name Metlife Life India.
|Post Name||Finance Specialist|
|Qualification||CA Inter or Commerce Graduate|
|Experience||03 to 05+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||19/06/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounting and reporting for any new acquisitions and disposal of Real Estate & Private Equities.
- Monthly and quarterly variance analysis and Analytics reporting.
- Preparation of Ledger and Sub-Ledger rec, BSC etc.
- Monthly and quarterly reconciliation for various invested asset classes and investment vehicles. Complete special requests and ad-hoc reports as requested.
- Plan workflow for all deliverables in advance of month/ quarter end.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Run reports from various systems.
- Analyze and report interrelationships of financial information
- Support financial analysis/reporting and the integrity of financial data
- Document procedures and processes
- Support process improvement consistent with Lean initiatives
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in MetLife Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with MetLife Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.