Amway is an entrepreneur-led health and wellness company based in Ada, Michigan. It is committed to helping people live better, healthier lives – across more than 100 markets worldwide. According to Fortune magazine, it is among the Top 50 privately held, family-owned companies in the United States. Top-selling brands for Amway are Nutrilite™, Artistry™ and XS™ energy drinks – all sold exclusively by entrepreneurs who are known as Amway Business Owners. Global sales of $7.9 billion made Amway the No. 1 direct selling business in the world, according to the 2020 Direct Selling News Global 100.
|Post Name||Senior Executive Audit|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com|
|Experience||03 to 04 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
· Monthly preparation of all audit schedules (India as well as USGAAP) and matching them with partner systems. Passing rectification entries wherever required.
· Coordination with auditors during the audit of inventory.
· Coordination with KL team for audits.
· Reconciliation of data between JDE and EBS for COGS/inventory
· Preparation of working and schedules related to Inventory during the Audit
· Resolving queries put forth by Auditors.
· Coordination will internal stakeholders like Finance, AP, Warehousing, distribution etc., for above tasks.
· Support costing function where needed in daily / annual activities.
· Participate in inventory physical counts – cyclic and annual.
· Ensuring timely closure of Cost Audit including preparation of schedules/details coordination with auditors.
· Coordination with external auditors for ICoFR, Internal Audits – both India and ADA and providing them with required details / information in timely manner
· Coordinate with Direct and Indirect tax teams for their queries on various aspects of COGS/Inventory. Respond to / provide details or information for statutory notices, as required.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE