Ford is a global company with shared ideals and a deep sense of family. From our earliest days as a pioneer of modern transportation, we have sought to make the world a better place – one that benefits lives, communities and the planet. We are here to provide the means for every person to move and pursue their dreams, serving as a bridge between personal freedom and the future of mobility. In that pursuit, our 186,000 employees around the world help to set the pace of innovation every day.
|Post Name||Tax Analyst|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA|
|Experience||01 To 03 Years|
Tax Analyst Vacancy at Ford For CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Ensure all Re-Acquired Vehicle packages received are verified for completeness and they are filed with Jurisdiction for the refund claims.
- Review Capital assets purchased for the month and understand Tax implications and create liability as required.
- Provide CAR journal entries input & back up to tax accounting team within the due date.
- Regular follow-up with Agency service teams or other third-party for – Clarifications & Status updates on Data packages.
- Prepare workpapers relating to Indirect Tax Compliance
- Handle Tax exceptions in Ariba for various regions
- Handle Tax exceptions in iERP for North America
- Support Tax audit related queries
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.