Tata Steel Manager Finance Vacancy for CA/CMA/MBA
Tata Steel job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
Tata Steel vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
The Corporate Finance team is responsible for structuring and executing financing decisions for various ongoing and future expansion plans of the Company. The team is focused on strengthening and management of financial affairs, managing liquidity with minimal debt increase, optimizing the capital structure, reducing finance costs through trade finance products and by diversifying sources of financing on a continuous basis.
The person will be required to regularly engage with multiple business teams across TSL and Group companies to assess trade finance related requirements and lead discussions with banks for financing of such requirements. The person will be executing Trade finance arrangements with banks and financial institutions and implement internal systems to set standard process for the function.
- Assess and provide solutions for liquidity and working capital management through Trade Finance structures
- Explore and Evaluate innovative structures to mitigate trade finance risk and optimise balance-sheet
- Negotiate terms and conditions with banks and facilitate implementation of the financing arrangement within the company
- Monitor banking operations to ensure timely completion of procedures and process efficiency resulting in minimal operating costs and business ease
- Ensure preparation of monthly MIS and reporting for senior management
- Process transactions for issuing of guarantees, amendment, cancellation, lodgment of claims and payments within the limit as per the credit policy.
- Should have experience in analysing trade finance structures, proposals received from Banks, multiple customers/ suppliers – both domestic and overseas
- Good understanding of financial markets and trade finance products
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the related documents and ability to execute the same
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and collaborate with divergent teams within and outside the company
- Agile and able to meet tight timelines
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.