Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Senior Analyst-Internal Audit
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Ability to enhance quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.