USHA International Ltd., an enterprise of the Shriram Group, is one of India’s largest consumer durables marketing companies with a turnover of over Rs.2400 crores. Our diverse range of products has over 60 million satisfied customers in 60 countries around the world.
|Company Name||USHA International Ltd.|
|Post Name||Sr. Manager SAP CO Consultant|
|Experience||05 to 07 Years|
|CTC||12 To 15 LPA|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The role would be responsible for complete management of SAP CO module.
- To understand the needs of the organization related to Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis and Product Costing and ensure all the related processes are configure in the SAP CO module and are effectively used
- Day-to-day support to the users of finance and costing, working at HO / Locations and manufacturing units at Usha International Limited.
- To ensure the system support to track and record all the business transactions and book closure.
- Reports development for Gross Margin, SKU wise profitability analysis.
The role would be accountable for the following
- Complete maintenance of SAP CO Module : configuration and process mapping of Cost Element Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders Accounting, Activity-Based Costing (ABC), Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis and Profit Center Accounting.
- Maintenance of SAP CO Module : Understand the product costing being used in the manufacturing plants and to configure the same in SAP. Further the role will be accountable for supporting the users working on CO module and help in the configuration of new requirement to be mapped in SAP for FI / CO as per Business Process.
- Project Management : Any new opportunity or project given on time to time should be completed on time and with desired qualitative outcomes as per the managements requirements. Ensure proper documentation of TO-BE process and user manual preparation for training and future ref.
- To manage and support on SAP – CO module is very specialized role and required good skill in the resource like any other SAP modules.
- SAP CO is a very critical module as have interface with all the other modules and associated with all types of business transactions being done in the system.
- 24 / 7 upkeep of the system for seamless continuity in the business process to ensure.
Key Decisions this Role will facilitate
- To understand the business needs, AS-IS of any process and to prepare TO-BE process, get the same approved from process owners and to do the system mapping in the SAP.
- Educate and train the users on various sub modules and how to use them for performing day to day transactions.
- Review the existing configured process and suggest if any scope for improvement in consultation with process owners.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.