|Company Name||Mahindra & Mahindra Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager Costing|
|Experience||03 To 06 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
Candidate should be well versed in the area of following :
1. Material master data maintainence & day to day costing runs of model codes / aggregares in SAP envoirnment.
2. Preparation of model cost comparsion with base model and releasing cost in SAP.
3. Model cost rollup, analysis and variance analysis with proper reasonings and justifications.
4. Variance analysis – Actual Vs Budget and Opening roll up/ reference to standard cost.
5. Inventory workout and analysis of Inventory and NODs calculation
6.Partwise analysis of Inventory, identifying slow moving parts and Inventory provisioning.
7.Analysis of miscellaneous consumption (non BOM consumption) on monthly basis and triggering doable action thru structured MIS.
8.Validation of Savings propsals for ECN/VE Changes and other imporvement projects
9. Preparation of Material Recovery Statements, Monthly Production Despatch Reports and need based Inventory reports to management
10. ICFR and COSO compliances and internal controls checklist monitoring and its compliance.
11.Day to Day handling all the operations related issues.
12. Ideation for Inventory control and close working with SCM team.
13. Focus on IT enabled and Digitisation of reports and its continual development
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.