MetLife, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, is one of the world’s leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
We are ranked #44 on the Fortune 500 list for 2019. In 2019, we were named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fourth year in a row. DJSI is a global index to track the leading sustainability-driven companies.
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/CS Inter/CFA Level 1 cleared|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Experience in US GAAP Reporting profile
- Preparation of complex financial instrument disclosures for several invested asset classes and investment vehicles (securities, mortgage loans, real estate and investment subsidiaries). Reporting includes monthly, quarterly and annual management reports, footnote, MD&A and XBRL disclosures for SEC, GAAP or STAT audits.
- Preparation of support files by utilizing multiple sources of data. Ability to reconcile multiple sources of data to compile a consolidated report.
- Prepare financial statements for standalone investment companies.
- Prepare annual GAAP and STAT disclosure checklists.
- Plan workflow for all deliverables in advance of quarter end.
- Gather information to anticipate and understand investment trends and transactions.
- Complete special requests and ad-hoc reports as requested.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.