Mercedes-Benz recruiting M.com / CA / ICWAI inter for Indirect Taxation and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education .Mercedes-Benz is a German manufacturer of automobiles, buses, coaches and trucks. Currently its parent company is Dainler AG. Formerly its parent company was Dainler-Benz. History Mercedes Benz-, the creation of the first petrol-powered car, Carl Benz.
|Post Name||Indirect Taxation|
|Experience||04 to 06+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||16/06/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure tax compliance for states other than Maharashtra, including, checking credit availability, gross liability, net liability, payments, preparation and filing of tax returns (Indirect Taxes), etc.
- Coordinate for litigation pertaining to indirect taxes and attend appeals
- Maintain and update tax conditions and codes in SAP for tax calculations (for indirect taxes)
- Digitally Savvy
- Strong in Analytical & Conceptual Thinking
- Solution Oriented & Pragmatic
- Creative & Trend Setting
- Able to collaborate remotely
- Resilient & able to cope with uncertainty
- Strong in problem solving
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Mercedes-Benz Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Mercedes-Benz Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.