Accountant Vacancy For CA Inter/CMA Inter in Volvo Group
Volvo Group job vacancies for January 2023 are released. The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity.
Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success. Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, financial reporting and investor relations.
Volvo Group vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Volvo Group
Post Name: Accountant
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate with CA Inter / CMA Inter
Experience: 1-3 Years
- Processing all kind of invoices like PO invoice, Non PO invoice, Credit Note, Debit Note.
- Analysing and resolving the blocked invoice.
- Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
- Preparing Report on daily basis like daily report
- Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.