Adani Group Hiring CA/CMA for Finance & Account Specialist Role
Adani Group job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Adani Group vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & otherelevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Adani Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Ahmedabad. It was founded by Gautam Adani in 1988 as a commodity trading business, with the flagship company Adani Enterprises.
Company Name: Adani Group
Post Name/Designation: Finance & Account Specialist
Location: Mundra – Gujarat
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Handling of Capex payments, Management of Bills and resolve queries relating to payments to vendors at Site.
2. MIS for Fund Flow Planning and forecasting to effect all payments on time for projects.
3. Capital Budgeting, Deviations, Revisions and timeliness by working closely with the project teams
4. Internal audit Management and replying to observations and drive the implementation of corrective / preventive measures within own BU
5. Details and ATRs for periodic review meetings with the statutory auditors to check the audit progress and to address and resolve the queries / data pendency to ensure smooth and timely audit completion.
6. Work very closely across all allied functions such as Business team, Techno Commercial team etc. to ensure the given agendas fall into place as per aligned timelines
7. Participate & drive standardization automation projects for process efficiency
8. Review of Trial Balance and ensure book hygiene. Ensure effective internal financial control on key parameters like inventory management, Payable Ageing, Spend Analysis, Balance Sheet Provision, Intercompany Reconciliation etc.
9. Action plan and tracking for closure of pending items during monthly review
10. Drive compliance of all F&A policies and guidelines within the business (e.g. MSME, GST, Expense booking in same month etc.) Provide support & assistance with audit, tax returns, forecasts and financial reporting
11. Assistance in Review of commercial NFAs from finance/compliance perspective
12. Preparation of Monthly MIS, Reporting, Audit Schedules – analyzing and preparing rationale for variances. Provide accounting Information to all concerned stakeholders for business objective
13. Co-ordinations with corporate insurance ensuring policy renewal, claims settlement etc.
14. Drive Continuous Improvement Projects to bring efficiency and controls in F&A processes
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.