MBA/MCom/BCom Vacancy in Amul
Amul job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Amul vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited is the largest food company marketing milk & milk products under the brand name of “AMUL” and “SAGAR” with an annual turnover of ₹46481 crores. GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals, serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
Company Name: Amul
Post Name/Designation: Accounts Assistant
Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Qualification: MBA / MCom / BCom
Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary: ₹450000 – 500000 per annum
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Candidates Should have working knowledge of Financial accounting, commercial norms & taxation and good knowledge of computers(Knowledge of SAP will be preferred). The responsibilities includes preparation of Accounting documents such as Invoices, billing, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchases, Bank reconciliations, verification of payments, MIS, Maintenance of records in SAP FICO and other Commercial , etc.. Candidate should have strong knowledge of GST and should be capable of filing GST returns independently. The person will be responsible for Branch Accounting functions.
The major responsibilities includes :
- ensuring maintenance of Books of accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting,
- ensuring implementation of standard procedures relating to arrival of stock,
- maintenance of stock in the godowns
- physical verification of stock in warehouse and Reconciliation with Book Stock
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
- Reconciliation of Inter Office Balance8.ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc.
- coordinating with internal auditors
- ensuring proper utilization of budget, etc.
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger & Inter Office balance
- Preparation of Transporter bills
- preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
- Other accounts related works
- Settling employee tour bills and other bills
- Ensure proper transportation of stocks and other commercial activities, etc.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.