JP Morgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase & Co|
|Post Name||Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis|
|Qualification||CA/CMA/CFA/MBA (Finance) With B.Com/BBA|
|Experience||03 to 04 Years|
|Last date for online Application||22/06/2021|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
he candidate will be a member of the Card Finance team within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) business supporting various product groups and finance functions. The Card Finance team provides strategic guidance to credit card business units using customer level analytics.
The Card Finance team is seeking a highly motivated analytical thinker with an interest in learning more about consumer card performance dynamics. In this position, the associate would gain a broad understanding of managing the business planning process, evaluate marketing campaigns, and developing investment forecast mechanisms.
Ideal candidate will help support the finance teams in all aspects of business. The team member will use Excel and PowerPoint in conjunction with JPMorgan’s financial tools to create meaningful reports and analysis. Excellent ability to understand business financials, juggle shifting priorities and connect the dots and superb communication skills are the key to success in this role. This is an individual contributor role and the candidate will be expected to leverage his experience and expertise to work closely with the wider team to add value to the team and business.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Financial Analysis experience an advantage. Experience in retail finance within a bank a big plus
- Perform detailed quantitative analysis and design analytical framework utilizing R, Python SAS/SQL programming to forecast key account performance and profitability drivers and improve forecasting methodologies
- Create, maintain, and enhance multi-year financial models for the business, assessing the impact of strategic decisions and trade-offs on the P&L
- Partner with leadership to set financial targets that are aggressive, achievable and tied to long term goals
- Provide informative business financial information and coordinate business financial planning and budget management
- Partner effectively with risk, finance, marketing and technology teams
- Present results and recommendations clearly and concisely
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.