At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
|Post Name||Tax Senior|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CA/CMA Inter/CMA/CS Executive/CS/MBA/M.Com|
|Experience||04 to 05 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
– The candidate must demonstrate project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills. A focus on quality and attention to detail is required.
– The candidate must also demonstrate advanced understanding of the principles of VAT and be able to guide the team in applying the same.
– The candidate will have responsibility to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
– As the candidate will work extensively with various technology tools, should show strong proficiency in effectively using computer / technology.
Practice management :
– Responsible for day-to-day operations of the sub service line or team/group within the Tax Service line
– Deliver work by consistently applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools
– Ensures delivery on the Work Order with respect to turnaround, quality, handling workflow distribution, meeting volume levels, etc.
– Act as single point of contact on engagements for Users regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
– Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement appropriate modifications to process as may be needed
– Instill GDS/EY culture at the individual level
– Help implement strategic initiatives, as defined by Service Line Leaders
– Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to the reporting Managers
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – Internal
– Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities such as coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
– Helps define learning gaps and works with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge that learning gap
– Fulfills role of instructor and transfer of knowledge to team members, as needed
Resource management :
– Sets the strategy for how work is assigned and performed under the guidance of reporting Manager. Works with resource manager to ensure the strategy is met
Performance Management :
– Provides informal and formal performance feedback for resources as appropriate
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.