Vacancy for CA/CMA/MBA in Honeywell for Finance Analyst Role
Honeywell job vacancies are released. Honeywell hiring ca/cma/mba for finance analyst role. Honeywell vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
Job Description and Responsibilities
1. Ensure weekly/monthly reporting and in-depth analysis of Logistics spend (Freight, Productivity, and Warehouse etc)
2. Prepare Spend Variance Analysis Comparing Actuals to AOP & PY, with Variances Explained by Key Elements: Volume/Mix, Operations, Inflation, Productivity, etc.
3. Implement Bi-weekly SROs Updates by Analyzing Spending Patterns and Offering Accrual Guidance to Facilitate Smooth Month-End Closures.
4. Conduct Bi-weekly Spend Reviews with Business/ISC Finance Leaders, Providing Updates on Financial Pulse.
5. Drive Annual Operating Plan and Mid-term Estimate Processes for Assigned SBGs/GBEs.
6. Monitor Productivity Pipeline, Assess Actual Savings, and Ensure Cost Reduction Targets Are Met.
8. Support Digitization, Automation & Standardization Initiatives (Including EDW Deployment, Freight Audit Insourcing, and Freight Analytics).
9. Generate Suggestions for Process Improvements as Necessary to Enhance Scalability and Reduce Manual Work.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.