Established in 1939 at Mithapur, and part of the US$ 62.5 B Tata Group, Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) today is the second largest producer of Soda Ash in the world with manufacturing facilities across four continents. TCL is the pioneer and market leader in the branded, iodised salt segment. TCL is also Indias leading manufacturers of urea and phosphatic fertilisers. Its urea plant at Babrala is the country’s most energy efficient fertiliser unit in the country. Phosphatic fertilisers are manufactured at its plant in Haldia.
|TATA Chemicals Limited
|Assistant Manager Accounts
|04 to 07 Years
|4 To 9 LPA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
1. Complete ownership of Product costing involving Preparation of Weekly/Monthly cost sheets, variance analysis CY vs PY vs target, standard cost runs, cost audit, NSS data, PAT reporting.
2. Tracking & monitoring of fixed cost & working capital. Preparation of various reports including monthly fixed cost MIS, deptwise FC, working capital report, etc
3. Preparation of Quarterly Midterm review plans for assessing the actual business performance vs target. Perform business case analysis & forecasts.
4. Helps the business in various Adhoc business requirements involving scenario based analysis related to Cost & profitability
5. Support other activities including accounting for major provision, schedules for accounting compliance & tax audits.
6. Tracking & monitoring of various cost reduction initiatives undertaken by the business
7. Support in cross functional projects like system changes ( SAP or other systems ) including coordination and conduction of User Acceptance Tests.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
LINK FOR APPLICATION FORM – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.