HSBC recruiting CA/CFA/ICWA/CS/CAIIB/MBA for Manager – ASP RID, WMR CoE GSC’s and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company. It is the second largest bank in Europe.
|Post Name||Manager – ASP RID, WMR CoE GSC’s|
|Opening date for online Application||26/06/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- To manage the operational (filter generation activities) of Risk Identification Team
- Provide portfolio MI / industry analysis and lead event-triggered risk management projects as specified by senior management.
- Implement operating procedures in line with the policy and procedures determined by ASP RID and ensure strict adherence to HSBC Group compliance and operational risk controls and regulatory standards, policies and practices; report control weaknesses, compliance breaches and operational loss events.
- Ensure quality of work, adherence to workflow TATs and submission of MIS
- Drive / assist recruitment, training and mentoring of the ASP RID team
- Ensuring resources match workloads to provide cost effective processing
- To deliver efficient & high quality service within Service Standard and to pre-determined critical timescales
- Ongoing effort on motivating staff and leadership to maintain good work environment leading to committed staff engagement.
- Manage relationship with various stakeholders
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in HSBC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with HSBC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.