Assistant Manager – Finance Operations Vacancy at Acko
About the Organization
Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Prepare and monitor various MIS reports pertaining to the business vertical and a key stakeholder in preparation of monthly, fortnightly business review decks
- Facilitate / assist in preparation of long range plans, budgeting and forecasting – which are in line with the strategic goals / vision of the company
- Be an active member in monthly closing of books for revenue, expense and all related metrics.
- Ensure numbers getting reported are accurate
- Liaison with Accounting team and Vendors to ensure timely invoicing and payments
- Partner with tech team to digitize reporting formats and drive automation exercises
- Provide financial support and advice to management in taking business decisions.
- Management Reporting. Create meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions.
- Continuously monitor financial and business KPIs, highlight trends and analyze causes of variance
- Review and analyze historical business trends, understand demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop financial models, and evaluate business outcomes
- Partner with business teams to improve business KPIs and results
- Analyze key business drivers, benchmark with competition and provide actionable insights to the management
Education and Skills
- Graduate/CA/MBA/PGDM with 2+ years of experience
- Expertise in working with large amounts of data : facts, figures and number crunching
- In-depth knowledge of business finance, planning, budgeting & forecasting
- Experience in developing financial reports and tracking metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Prior experience of fintech/insurance company is an added advantage
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, tableau and other analytical tools
Note* – Immediate joiners will be preferred for this position
How to Apply
Click here to apply for this job.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.