EY Hiring CA/CMA For Tax Consultant Role
EY job vacancies for May 2023 are released. EY vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Company Name: EY
Post Name/Designation: Tax – TTT – Senior – Functional Consultant
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Our Tax Technology and Transformation practice will give you the opportunity to further develop your skills while assisting our clients in dealing with the challenges that their world class tax functions are facing today. We offer a broad array of services, including tax solutions in the areas of International Tax, Direct Tax and Indirect Tax areas through automation of complex allocations, designing calculation engine, and enhancement of tax processes and/or technology to deal with ongoing legislative and regulatory changes.
You will be working with clients to improve the operational effectiveness and efficiency of their tax functions and assists them to accurate and timely inputs to the executive management.
Depending on the needs of our clients and your work experience, there are many different types of projects you could be working on; identifying ways to improve operational effectiveness in tax functions, reviewing the process and controls that are in place including technology, looking at effectiveness of the various technology systems our tax clients use to increase automation and data quality throughout tax processes, assessing the overall risk to establish a proper control environment; designing and building tax applications. As a senior, you would be working with leadership as a part of these exciting and impactful projects.
In this role, we will need you to have the ability to travel 10-20% of the time depending on base location and project requirements.
- Ability to lead the functional requirement discussions with Partners/onsite/Client team and identifying business requirements.
- Elicit the requirements from the Partners/onsite to the required level of details from the above calls/workshops.
- Document the detailed requirement specification and baseline the same with clear functional solutions for each of the requirements
- Create detailed FDD (Functional Design Document) and wireframes to support the build.
- Ability to convert the client requirements using financial models as per the use cases/user stories and document the same in FDD.
- Need to coordinate with the technical counterparts, and mentor the functional requirements to build the new system.
- Work closely with the technical team to customize the business requirements and make sure the new system reacts in the manner that the client intends it to.
- Work as the bridge between onsite business team and offshore design/development team to convert the functional solutions to technical solutions
- Participate in internal work products review to validate the work product against the baselined requirements
- Demonstrate work products to onsite in sprint reviews and document feedbacks
- Work with the QA team to help them understand requirements and create test cases.
- Able to delivers end user training and ensures a smooth transition to the client.
- Ability to work under agile framework adhering to agile ceremonies and methodologies.
- Ability to learn new work domains as demanded by the project requirements.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.