Associate Manager Finance Vacancy in Pepsico for CA Inter/CMA Inter/MBA
Pepsico job vacancies for January 2023 are released. PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
In 1965, Donald Kendall, the CEO of Pepsi-Cola, and Herman Lay, the CEO of Frito-Lay, recognized what they called “a marriage made in heaven,” a single company delivering perfectly-salty snacks served alongside the best cola on earth. Their vision led to what quickly became one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies: PepsiCo.
Pepsico vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Pepsico
Post Name: Associate Manager – Finance
Qualification: CA Inter / CMA Inter / MBA
Experience: 5 Years
- Leverage P&L knowledge to drive decisions
- Provide overall support for the period end results and preparation of forecast
- Analyze performance vs Plan and Forecast
- Provide analytic support to prepare the forecast and brand P&L
- Develop and manage models, tools and reporting
- Lead performance analysis and reporting for customer/region/function
- Work on key region/customer initiatives to drive business and region performance
- Develop PowerPoint presentation to communicate business results and insights
- Collaborate with Supply Chain functions on ad-hoc projects
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Coach and on- board new members of the team in ways of working and processes
- Experience in financial analysis, data integrity maintenance and systems such as, SAP, VBA, Altreyx, Tableau
- Strong excel skills
- Able to work independently and takes initiative
- Capable of managing multiple time sensitive priorities simultaneously
- Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Consistently shows urgency, courtesy and patience
- Exceptional communication skills. Proficiency in English language
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.