Unilever Hiring Finance Executive – Vacancy for Fresher CA/CMA/CA Inter/MBA
Unilever job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Unilever vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Unilever International is Unilever’s fastest growing and entrepreneurial business, EUR 1.2 billion in turnover. UI’s purpose is to serve the underserved – markets, consumers, channels, brands, working in close partnership with Unilever’s Business Units (BU) and Business Groups (BG). UI is headquartered in Singapore and has a global remit with teams spread across nine hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France, Philippines, and Australia)
Company Name: Unilever
Post Name/Designation: Finance Executive
Qualification: CA / CMA / CA Inter / MBA
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Financial Reporting: He/she will be responsible in ensuring the day-to-day Finance and Accounting operations are duly performed OTIF. This includes ensuring timely preparation of financial and management reports.
- Performance Management: He/she will be responsible for analysing monthly results, participating in driving growth and profitability, and managing costs across P&L drivers. The person will be involved in building the forecasts, then actively reviewing actuals vs forecast and flagging key issues to promote accountability, pick early warning signals.
- Controls: Ensure financial records are in compliance with accepted Unilever policies, procedures and external/SOX controls requirements. Ensure robustness of internal controls including clear segregation of duties, disciplined implementation of schedule of authority
- Manage month end activities: Monthly forecasting, Month end review, Analysis, Drive Insights and Actions
- Commercial Operations: Reviewing and developing operational processes to simplify process; Managing daily operations All commercial reporting procedures are adhered to and taking a lead role in solving commercial issues that may arise.
- Business Partnering: Requirement from business partners different MIS etc.
- Audits: Taking lead for multiple financial and CAD audits.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.