BCom/MCom/BBA/MBA Graduates Apply Now | WNS is Hiring for Accounts Payable Associate
WNS job vacancies for March 2023 are released. WNS vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
WNS (Holdings) Limited is a leading global Business Process Management (BPM) company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Professional Services, Retail & Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecom and Diversified Businesses, Shipping and Logistics, Travel and Leisure and Utilities.
WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end PTP (Vendor Maintenance, Invoicing, Payments)
- Ability to work and perform in pressure
- Need to ensure that daily productivity are met
- Should perform all activities with the SLA
- Team player
- Internal and External Stake Holders Management
- Process Improvements
- Accounting Knowledge
- To achieve all the key Performance Indicators as set by the Team manager
- To function as per ISO 9001: 2000 procedures
- To be willing to work in all shifts (including nights)
- Adhere to reasonable operational requests from the management
- To attend all meetings and trainings as per requirements
- Good knowledge of accounting
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.