IBM Recruiting Fresher Graduate and Post Graduate as Accounts Executive
IBM job vacancies for December 2022 are released. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
IBM vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: IBM
Post Name: Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Experience: 0-1 Year
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.