The British Council builds connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefit for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence and connections they are looking for to realise their potential and to participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, to get a high-quality education and to gain internationally recognized qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK. These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
|Company Name||British Council|
|Post Name||Finance Data Lead|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/M.Com/MBA|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Team Management
- Hire, manage and develop and the people working in the Team.
- Managing workflow between team members and ensure business continuity of the process with back up planning within the team members.
- Addresses conflicts or issues within the team in a positive and open manner and provides clear feedback to team members. Developing an open and supportive work environment
- Holding regular performance and development conversations and providing feedback to support and enable high performance.
- Helping individuals to achieve their career and development objectives
- Supporting others to solve problems, address conflict and overcome challenges
- Meeting the requirements of the corporate performance management process, including taking early action to resolve performance issues.
- Managing teams including improving the quality of service delivery, performance management etc
- Management of Online Vendor Portal
- Creation and maintenance of vendor account
- Issue resolution in OLVP portal
- Reduce rejections on OLVP submission
- Responsible for Creation and maintenance of Vendor and Business Partner Master Data in SAP
- Project Support:
- Adhoc vendor creations
- Adhoc Business partner creation
- Addition new co codes on OLVP due to project requirements
- Develop and manage the key stakeholder relationship
- Communicating changes to the right target audiences on timely manner
- Agree development priorities with senior business stakeholders (short and medium term)
- Raise the profile of master data Team within key stakeholders, providing Subject Matter expertise acting as preferred point of contract for all complex master data related issues.
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand key business objectives and working with the team at SSC to align service delivery to enable stakeholders in achieving their objectives
- Enhancement and Reporting
- Delivery of projects aimed at improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes
- Continues improvements projects like (standardisation of email address in vendor master , reduce duplicate master data etc)
- Support in the transition of activities within the existing team
- New group of vendor/business partner creation like (Invigilator vendor, staff vendor ..etc)
- Support to Policy and Governance team
- Addition/deletion of new policy on OLVP
- Addition/deletion of approvers name and list on OLVP
- Alignment with SAP team
- Any new SAP field added on OLVP
- Any new functionality added in SAP
- Continuous review of processes to identify opportunities for automation and reduce turnaround time for completing
- Developing and managing the Key performance Indicator (KPI) for the master data Team at SSC and ensure these are met along with the agreed SLA’s and monthly Governance calls
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.