Established in 1806 as a small soap and candle business in New York City, Colgate-Palmolive is now a truly global company with products sold in over 200 countries under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, Amex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Soupline, Haci Sakir, Suavitel, PCA SKIN, EltaMD, Filorga and Hello as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet, and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading consumer products company that serves hundreds of millions of consumers worldwide with brands and products across four core businesses – Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. We are committed to offering products that make lives healthier and more enjoyable, and programs that enrich communities around the world.
|Company Name||Colgate Palmolive|
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter with B.Com|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The candidate is responsible for business facing support & development for various applications in the SAP Finance – GL, AR, AP. The role requires the person to act as a professional for the global business processes within the function, lead the execution of different projects activities and ensure the smooth execution of critical business processes.
The person will be required to collaborate with business teams / technical teams and IT counterparts for daily support incidents and project activities in different business areas across all geographies.
Ability to understand the requirements related to business problems and transforms that into a solution design.
Who are you? You are a functional expert :
- Business process knowledge of Finance ‘General Accounting’, ‘Procure to Pay’ cycle.
- SAP knowledge in S/4 HANA, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Integration with SD & MM
- Deliver day to day application support including response to emergencies (24×7)
- Manage & perform the design, configuration & testing of SAP & other applications for projects, upgrades, implementations and roll outs
- Maintain standards of system performance & reliability by following procedures, analyzing root causes & continuous improvement
- Enforce to global governance, project steps & documentation
- Ability to independently connect with business to understand the requirement and recommend a suitable solution
- Ability to function as support coordinator balancing resource loads, tracking SLA progress
- Ability to craft functional specifications for developers for specific custom developments
- Stay updated with the latest technological advancement and changes in the world of SAP development and other technologies. Adapt to these changes by self-training and research work
- Mentor and coach junior developer resources
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.