CA/CMA/CA Inter/Graduate Recruitment in Accenture
Accenture job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Accenture vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Company Name: Accenture
Post Name: Finance Process Enablement Specialist (Management Level – Team Lead/Consultant)
Qualification: CA Inter / CA / CMA / BCom / BBA
Experience: 7-11 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation. The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Adaptable and flexible
- Problem-solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of moderately complex problems
- May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- The person would require understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
- Guidance would be provided when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions made by you will often impact the team in which they reside
- Individual would manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.