Vacancy for CMA/MBA/Graduate as Senior Executive in Pepsico
Pepsico job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Pepsico vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This role will be responsible to keep track of timely invoice processing, payment & vendor management. This role will need to partner with the local/corporate finance team for reconciliation and also manage budget/vendor related queries. It also requires involvement with Finance team for period close estimation. This role is newly created to backfill an open role in the US.
- Create and maintain vendors for G Group function in SAP
- Collaborate with Control to process estimates from IO’s and SOWs & generate PO’s
- Handling business/vendor queries and performing invoice reconciliation
- Manage tracking of completed estimates; accounting for remaining balances, needed estimates, open purchase orders, etc.
- Process and submit invoices received for project services; responsible for GRing invoice amounts as they are process
- Meet or exceed all defined guidelines, especially those related to timing and accuracy of entry prior to buy start dates
- Maintain a strong control environment with accurate vendor setup, invoice posting and document verifications.
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Global Team
- Procurement knowledge – creating PO, contract management
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.