Vacancy for CA/CMA in Concentrix for Financial Planning & Analysis Role
Concentrix job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Concentrix vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the worlds best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public-sector.
Job Description and Responsibilities
This role will perform a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing reports and assisting with close processes.
Looking for qualified CA or CMA with 2 to 5 years of experience in Revenue Recognition, Variance analysis, Forecasting, Budgeting and in-depth knowledge on Accounting concepts and strong working knowledge of MS excel and PPT.
- Performing duties during month-end financial close processes
- Analyzing and reporting current and past financial data
- Measuring and tracking financial performance against plan and key metrics
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the stakeholders
- Helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing and communicating periodic reports
- Partnering with the management team to develop and achieve the organizations financial goals
- Suggesting budgets and forecasts and process improvements
- Exploring cost opportunities and work with various departments to drive cost efficiency
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Developing initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth
- Performing ad-hoc analyses as needed
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.