CA/CMA Required in Cargill for Process Specialist Role
Cargill job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Cargill vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Cargill Incorporated, is a privately held American global food corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and incorporated in Wilmington, Delaware. Founded in 1865, it is the largest privately held corporation in the United States in terms of revenue.
It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties, and trade structured finance. Cargill markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats.
Company Name: Cargill
Post Name/Designation: Process Specialist
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Process Specialist will execute moderately complex operational activities for several businesses or functions in the region. In this role, you will handle interactions with multiple business units in various countries, as well as multiple banks, to complete complex operational processes and procedures, compliance and data management for financial products and services and data systems.
- Lead various Record To Report activities, which includes processing journal entries, process intercompany transactions, handle fixed asset accounting and close process activities.
- Responsible for reconciling and reviewing control and current accounts including balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for consolidation of Record To Report data and reporting activities.
- Ensure the standard operating procedures are updated and maintained on a timely basis for any changes to the processes.
- Apply a comprehensive understanding of operational practices, procedures and internal controls to identify areas of improvement across a business unit or function.
- Develop and maintain established relationship with customers, clients and other business partners.
- Responsible for understanding and navigating though moderately complex information associated with financial products or services which includes transaction specific data integrity documentation, settlement processes as well as the attributes of relevant market and geography.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.