Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Cognizant Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM
Cognizant Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 02-05+ Years Experience for OTC Collection Position. Complete Details for the OTC Collection are given below,
|Post Name||OTC Collection Specialist|
Candidate should have exposure to F&A Process (Preferably in Collec trions)
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Investigate historical data for each debt or bill
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely debt payments
- Process payments and refunds
- Resolve billing and customer credit issues
- Update account status records and collection efforts
- Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
- Proven experience in similar role
- Knowledge of collection techniques (e.g. skip tracing)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Comfortable working with targets
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ready to work in night shift
Link For Official Notification and Apply: Click here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.