Fresher CA/CMA and Experienced CA Inter/CMA Inter Vacancy in Ford
Ford job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Ford vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Ford is a family company, one that spans the globe and has shared ideals. We value service to each other and the world as much as to our customers. Generations have made their memories with us and included us in their hopes and dreams. After 117 years, we’re used to adapting to and leading change. That’s why we’re evolving to focus on services, experiences and software as well as vehicles.
Company Name: Ford
Post Name/Designation: Treasury Accounting Analyst
Qualification: CA / CMA / CMA Inter / CA Inter
Experience: Fresher CA/CMA or Inter qualified with 3+ years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Handling accounting for Treasury related activities in Asia Pacific (IMG) locations. Asia Pacific (IMG) team consists of 4 members reporting to a Deputy Manager, the team is expected to handle the Treasury Accounting activities for all locations – to ensure the month close is smooth resulting in True and Accurate representation of the financials.
- Treasury Accounting activities will include – accounting of bank transactions not accounted by the systems, reconciliation between ledger and bank statement if required, accounting of Equity, Dividends, Hedges/Spots, Loans, investments etc.
- Processing of Journal Entries in People Soft or SAP General Ledger (as applicable) during month close period for locations assigned to ensure accounting is accurate for all the Treasury related accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliations i.e., matching of the General Ledger with Sub Ledger for Treasury related accounts
- Handle/Support all Treasury related activities for the assigned locations
- Support Annual control testing and audit reviews as applicable
- Support automation of manual transactions through innovative idea and use emerging technological tools
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.