Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients€™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Post Name||Team Leader-(NonTechnical)|
|Experience||05 to 07+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Work on R2R COE organization bigger team having different process and supporting the different Business Units. Set Goals & Adhere to KPI’s. Identify /Approve/Hire/On-board – Resourcing Requirements.
- Coordinates with BU Controllers, Asst. Controllers/ Reporting Analysts/ Performance Mgmt. & Running Team Meetings, Staffing Requirements & Training.
- Ensure Timely & Accurate of the all transactions processed and ensure book closure done on time. Issue Resolution & Escalation. Good co-ordinate skills, proper planning and effective and proactive communication with various stake holders within R2R.
- Critical Process Reviews & Capture Extraordinary Events / Exceptions. Interaction with Territory / Business Units & Delivery team in Service delivery Centre in CAP as Required.
- Clear, concise and transparent communication with customer, builds rapport/ Coach and train the team manage the sudden spike on the volume, look for process improvements and automation.
- Drive Scope consistency & Drive Continuous Improvement, Review errors, and develop corrective action plans.
- Review account reconciliations to ensure open items reflect current activity and follow up with BU/Territory to resolve aged or reconciling items.
- Account Reconciliations – Approvals for High Risk Reconciliations.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.