Our story began with a belief and a passion: that everybody should have easy access to the best technology anywhere in the world. That was in 1984 in Michael Dell’s University of Texas dorm room. Today, Dell Technologies is instrumental in changing the digital landscape the world over.
We are among the world’s leading technology companies helping to transform people’s lives with extraordinary capabilities. From hybrid cloud solutions to high-performance computing to ambitious social impact and sustainability initiatives, what we do impacts everyone, everywhere
|Post Name||Credit Sr. Analyst|
|Qualification||CA/CMA/CS/MBA with B.Com/BBA|
|Experience||05 to 07 Years|
- Assess creditworthiness of corporate customers by preparing financial scorecard in D&B Tool, payment behavior and market search. (Should have knowledge on financial statements assessment like P&L, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement, ratio analysis, etc) and should be able to understand the risk parameters based on the financials review.
- Handle complex queues involving Exception approvals, Channel Partner assessment, Master Sales Affiliate’s assessment. (Should be able to apply credit judgmental decisions in terms of making exceptions by conducting adequate due diligence in terms of Y-o-Y comparison of financials, payment history/track record, business/relationship with Dell)
- Create Credit Capacity through financing programs with banks, FIs, implement finance models, etc
- Conduct periodic review for the portfolio on a quarterly basis by doing detailed review in terms of credit limit, financial assessment , exception reviews.
- Handle Change the Business Initiatives on projects relating to Credit capacity creation, Risk Management and Integration
- Act as a spoc for all kind of audit activities (CSA/SOX/Internal audit)
- Constantly improvise the process and change the business
- Shadowing the manager – Conduct team huddles, volume management, escalation management, stakeholder meetings, CTB/COC meetings, best practice sharing
- Engage with stakeholders (Sales, Segment finance, Collections, COC, Order Processing teams)
- Conduct quality audit for the team and publish the scores on a monthly basis. Ensure compliance to Red Alert Policy guidelines.
- Continuously aim for self-development, application of learnings through trainings and complete controls/compliance training
- Responsible for Providing best customer experience & feedback for improvement for any issues which are being captured, which would enable Business to improvise on Net promoter Score.
- Ensure smooth and sustainable day-to-day operations and have control on Operational metrics.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.