Deutsche Bank Released Job Openings On 17-07-2021.Deutsche Bank established its first branch in India in 1980 and currently operates branches in 16 cities. Client centricity: we are structured around the clients that we serve – corporate clients, private clients and fiduciaries & institutions.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deutsche Bank Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
|Company Name||Deutsche Bank|
|Post Name||GEM Associate|
|Opening date for online Application||17/07/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Balance sheet and P&L review/commentary of CIB Finance covering Emerging Markets Debt Business – products including Credit, Interest Rate and Structured products
- Performs month end close activities- SAP journals, reconciliations, balance sheet substantiations and reporting
- Performs QA function for processes within his/her teams remit and regularly assesses the effectiveness of the checks
- Engages with CTB/SME ( Change the Bank / Subject Matter Expert) in order to deliver change
- First level of escalation for team issues and for stakeholder escalation
- Manages the resolution of product reconciliation break/exception items in a timely manner
- Monitoring of exceptions including investigation and explanation
- Review of Balance sheet substantiation
- Process standardization across business
- Provides summary of KRI’s for their business area and remediation plans where SLA’s are being missed and/or where issues exist
- Facilitates CTB initiatives and drives continuous improvement program within their team
- Responsible for ensuring that KOPs are reviewed for relevance and effectiveness on a timely basis
Click here for official Notification
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.