Eaton Recruiting CA/CFA/MBA for Financial Analyst Role
Eaton job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Eaton vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Eaton Corporation plc is an American-Irish multinational power management company with 2021 sales of $19.63 billion, founded in the United States with global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, and a secondary administrative center in Beachwood, Ohio.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The financial analyst will work collaboratively with Eaton Center Corporate Functions. The Analyst will oversee and execute processes necessary to plan, record, analyze and report on the financial conditions of the function. This person will also be involved in the development of senior management report & presentations.
Professional will also support corporate team in routine financial analysis & reporting as required. Assignments will include planned and ad hoc projects. This position would be an Individual Contributor.
- Provide support to Global corporate function by gathering, analyzing, and consolidating financial data.
- Responsible for partnering with the Corporate R&A in North America and EMEA functional team to develop and coordinate profit plans, monthly actuals/forecasts, allocations.
- Performs the month end close processes including entries, actuals tracking and reporting
- Responsible for compiling forecast input from various stakeholder and prepare forecast for the function
- Prepare variance analysis after close and provide commentaries to stake holder
- Publish various reports based on monthly, quarterly, and annual financial results analysis
- Assist in annual Profit Planning process
- Support in moving from Longview system to ePBCS tool
- Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests within the region
- Support and propose various initiatives to reduce complexity, standardize and improve efficiency of financial processes, leveraging GFSS tools and capabilities, drive automation
- Proactively seeks and acts in ways to positively promote and foster initiative in own team and other departments of the organization.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.