Send Resume – Genpact Hiring for Accounts Payable Role
Genpact looking for professionals with deep understanding of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact is Hiring for Accounts Payable Role.
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment.
- Processing vendor invoices according to procedures.
- Process urgent vendor payment requests.
- Resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Correspond with vendors/business and respond to inquiries.
- Month end AP Ledgers reporting.
- Working on AP Ageing and debit balances.
- Perform Vendor statement reconciliations.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.