EY is looking for Executive in Statutory Audit
EY job vacancies for March 2023 are released. EY vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Job Description and Responsibilities
EY is looking for people with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
- Audit Executives are required to carry out operational, financial, process and Systems audits designed to review and appraise its activities, systems and controls,which includes:
- Identifying accounting & auditing issues; discuss with audit in-charge to solve issues that arise,
- To carry out substantive testing of appliances in accordance with the audit plan formulated & appropriately document all work performed,
- Identifying improvements to control systems and procedures
- Presenting audit reports clearly highlighting key audit recommendations to management ,
- Preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts, audit, reconciliation of account receivable & payable, finalization of accounts,
- Assist the seniors in reviewing & checking the financial statements & preparation of the audit report, management comment letter & management representation letter.
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards,
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier,
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity,
- Strong verbal and communication skills,
- Clarity of thoughts and assertive,
- Effectiveness and creativity of written expression – logical, readability and conciseness,
- Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly,
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.