CMA Requirement in Toshiba for Costing Officer Role
Toshiba job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Toshiba vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Toshiba Corporation, commonly known as Toshiba and stylized as TOSHIBA, is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan.
TOSHIBA A GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF INTERGRATED SOLUTIONS Toshiba Transmission & Distribution Systems group is a world leader in the supply of integrated solutions for energy Transmission & Distribution. Our systems effectively control Transmission & Distribution in order to deliver reliable electricity from Power Plants to factories.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of budgetary control reports
- Preparation of Cost Sheets.
- Critical analysis of actual with budgeted cost / previous period .
- Evaluation based on Cost benefit analysis for best alternatives
- Preparation of weekly & monthly variance report and investigate the variances, regular follow up with action points
- Maintenance of cost records and preparation of cost reports as per the requirements of cost audit.
- Providing periodical MIS to top management
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.