Vacancy for Internal Auditor in Nokia
Nokia job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Nokia vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics corporation, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a member of our team, you will support and participate in internal audit reviews and other special projects which may be focused on financial, operational, IT, or ethics & compliance risks. You may also find yourself contributing to continuous improvement activities within the organization.
As an Internal Auditor, you will be contributing hands-on in the planning & preparations for your audit assignments, performing data analysis, risk assessments, detailed testing, and root cause analysis. You will interact across all levels of the organization and also be tasked with presenting topics to business leadership.
Additionally, as things change both internally and externally, we continuously look for ways to improve and hope that you can join us to do the same. We are a diverse department, with team members based in six different countries! You and the rest of our team members will regularly travel to meet each other and our auditees on-site for many of your assigned audits.
- Hands on knowledge of accounting and financial principles and reporting and finance tools and processes
- Process and business understanding
- Practical knowledge of audit software, data analysis and reporting tools
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical ability to identify weaknesses, perform root cause analysis and convert findings into required actions
- Capability to adapt to changing work environments and work both independently and as a team member
- Willingness to travel and an understanding and appreciation of cultural differences
- Interview skills and ability to influence and negotiate
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.