Vistara is a joint venture of Tata Sons Private Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA), wherein Tata Sons holds 51% stake in partnership and Singapore Airlines owns 49% stake. The company is registered as TATA SIA Airlines Limited.
In 2013, two legendary brands, Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, decided to fulfil a long-cherished shared dream to bring forth a distinguished flying experience to air travellers in India. With its strong historical ties with aviation, the Tata group had long wished to re-enter the aviation sector, after Tata Airlines was renamed Air India and eventually, nationalised. Both, the Tata group and Singapore Airlines were also firm believers in the growth potential of the Indian aviation sector and hence tried to enter the market in the past; first, in 1994 by setting up a joint venture to start an airline in India and then in 2000, teaming up to purchase stakes in Air India. However, after the lifting of foreign investment restrictions in 2012, the partners once again sought approval for a tie-up, which it obtained in October 2013. On November 5, 2013, Vistara’s holding company, TATA SIA Airlines Limited, was incorporated.
|Post Name||Sr. Executive Finance & Accounts|
|Qualification||CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/BBA|
This role should review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment along with performing Accounts Payable/Fixed Asset related financial closing activities with necessary management reports. This role also include task related to preparing Vendor Reconciliation and reverting to the query of department/Vendors for accounts payable related area.
- Looking after overall finance and accounts related work
- Accounting, bill passing and payment processing
- Accountable for maintaining ledger and handling asset accounting
- Coordinate with auditors for conducting effective and smooth audits
- Taxation, GST and Accounts handling
- Assessing funds requirement
- Preparation of creditors’ ageing & payable tracking
- Provisioning of expenses at month end
- Assisting in financial management
- Preparing the MIS report and Budget
- To handle the reconciliation of different accounts
- Preparation of schedules of expenses with reason of variance and other financial reports for management
- Ensure compliance to various financial guidelines and working as per company’s SOP