BSCPL Infrastructure Recruiting Fresher and Experienced Qualified and Semi-Qualified CA/CMA
BSCPL Infrastructure job vacancies for September 2023 are released. BSCPL Infrastructure Recruiting CA/CWA/CA inter/ CMA inter with 00-05+Years Experience for Internal Audit Position. BSCPL Infrastructure vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
BSCPL Infrastructure Limited is one of the fast growing infrastructure company with a successful track record in the construction of Roads (BOT & EPC), bridges for over three decades in India and abroad with a talented human resource of over 4000.
Company Name: BSCPL Infrastructure Limited
Post Name/Designation: Team Leader / Assistant Manager (CA/CMA) & Assistant Team Leader / Senior Executive (CA Inter/CMA Inter)
Location: Corporate Office and Across India
Qualification: CA / CMA / CA Inter / CMA Inter
Experience: 0-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Team Leader / Assistant Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Finalization of Draft report/ Preparation of Audit Report
- Ledger scrutiny, selection of sampling
- Clarification from site authorities
- Verification of critical areas based on subordinates observations
- Conducting of market survey, investigation and personal enquiry
- Preparation of suggestive internal control systems
- Review of ATLs observations/Work and verification of DAPR
- Preparation/verification of standard audit formats
- Physical verification of work execution, fixed assets Sensitive assets, Materials (High Value)
- Analyze of DPR & Log books, Labour deployment etc.,
- Verification of establishment expenses and scrap sales
- Verification of LC & BG and provisional entries
- Assisted to Statutory auditors on physical verification of closing stock
- Study of Agreements, BOQ and verification of IPCs
- Verification of CAR, CPM & WMC policies and company policies.
- Review of contract compliance
- Verification of licenses required for project
Assistant Team Leader / Senior Executive Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of Draft report
- Guiding of audit Members
- Review of Audit observations of Executives
- Verification of sub-contractor bills
- Verification of Journal Vouchers
- Preparation of Observation sheets and obtaining clarifications
- Monitoring of physical verification of Inventory
- Verification of Inter Departmental reconciliations
- Verification Statutory compliance like TDS, GST, PF etc.
- Verification of Manpower utilization and recruitment
- Review of Hire machinery utilization
- Review of own vehicles and machinery utilization and R&M
- Verification of insurance & taxes relating to vehicles & machinery.
- Verification of Own vehicles and machinery HSD average
- Verification of land lease borrows area agreements and physical verification of lead.
- Verification of dead and non-moving stock
- Verification of Toll revenue & controls
- Assisting to TL for verification of samples selected by TL
How to Apply
Interested Male Candidates can share their profiles to email@example.com (or) 7702177255
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.