Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive.
|Post Name||Finance Executive|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
Oversee all general accounting functions, including cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, revenue recognition, balance sheet management and inventory management as stated below:
1. Maintain Books of Accounts (Purchase, Sales, Cash, Bank, JV, Exp) in ERP.
2. Managing all direct & indirect tax processes & compliance, books of accounts, scrutiny of books of accounts and Finalization of Book of Accounts.
3. Working knowledge about FEMA and compliances related to companies act.
4. Preparing MIS Reports, Stock Statement, Cash flow and various other Reports/Statements. Verifies the statements related to tax are accurate & filed on time and is compliant to the latest regulatory norms & policies.
5. Responsible for managing the organization’s taxation affairs which include optimizing the organization’s tax compliance through reviewing tax provisions and identifying areas of opportunities while managing tax liability.
6. Identify Financial & Accounting SOPs and processes, ensure that the SOPs and processes are prepared and implemented using established frameworks to ensure that all financials are managed well to ensure data integrity.
7. Is responsible for conducting internal audit which includes financial audit to ensure that the areas are in compliance with local requirements and corporate governance standards and regulations.
8. Examines accounting records to detect areas of non-compliance and recommends improvement to organization’s financial/accounting procedures.
9. Provides assistance to external auditors in statutory audits.
10. Ensuring that the audits are conducted as per schedule and reports submitted, follow-up action to be done.
11. Attending Income / Sales tax Assessment & other Legal Hearings if required.
12. Analyzing market trends and competitors.
13. Liaison with legal consultants in respect of pending litigation/follow-up of notices etc.
14. Producing financial reports and discussing with Management on the Future Business Plans, develop best available strategies and implement.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE