Smith & Nephew plc, also known as Smith + nephew, is a British multinational medical device manufacturer headquartered in Watford, England..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Smith & Nephew s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Company Name||Smith & Nephew|
|Post Name||P2P Process Associate|
|Experience||02 to 03+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- In line with established SOP’s and candidate should have good understanding of AP and as per the below.
- Invoice indexing and entry: PO 3-Way, PO 2-Way matching and confirmation Non PO Invoices – confirmation and approval Upload approved invoice files directly into ERP Credit/Debit note processing Answer AP Helpdesk queries received in the Inquiry Mailbox within the TAT of 48 Hours ensuring the resolution in full is provided.
- Answer the cases generated in Service Now tool within 48 hours as part of resolver team.
- Proactively identifies areas of opportunity to streamline processes and improve customer service.
- Responsible to reconcile the vendor statements received from the supplier to provide the updated status on payment.
- Responsible for attending the customer queries over inbound calls and perform outbound calls to customers basis the query received.
- Perform problem analysis, trending and reporting for the query and inform the respective team lead and Tower Manager before sharing with Customer.
- Proven customer service capability to ensure we build good rapport with customers Provide support to internal team members and to the various end users & procurement managers.
Link For Online Notification:- Click here
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.