Moody’s (NYSE: MCO) is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Our data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. We believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody’s combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
|Post Name||Financial Analyst FP&A|
|Experience||02 to 03 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
• Collaborate with onshore lead and onshore managers to provide support in financial and performance analysis for the APAC business.
• Prepare timely, accurate and detailed financial reports for management review.
• Assist in preparation of strategic plan, annual budgets and forecasts.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of business and financial data, identification of inconsistencies, and work with cross-functional teams to rectify data issues.
• Development and administration of business intelligence solutions and other automation tools, e.g. Power BI reports. Creating and executing queries on data to create insightful reports and visualizations to stakeholders.
• Crafting and executing queries upon request for data. Presenting information through reports and visualization.
• Provide ad hoc analysis and reporting to management as required.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction
• Makes decisions appropriate for level of responsibility.
• Raises concerns to the appropriate level of management and keeps management informed of activities.
• Interaction with colleagues in FP&A globally, we as well functional leaders when necessary.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE