Jindal Steel and Power Released Job Openings On 24-07-2021.JSPL is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Jindal Steel and Power s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
|Company Name||Jindal Steel and Power|
|Post Name||Junior Relationship Executive Position|
|Experience||05 to 08+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge across FSCM modules.
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge across FM modules
- Understand the basic CO Reporting framework along with cycles for cost allocation /settlement.
- Good knowledge of Master data of CO and Product Costing and CO-PA.
- Various master data elements and related configuration for FI and cross-module master data for MM, SD, PP, PM and PS Module. Understand the issues faced by end-users on day to day basis and provide solution to their satisfaction.
- Conceptualize and be part of developments to ensure smooth running of FICO function meeting organization requirements.
Click here for Official Notification and Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.